Epling Law Office LLC
Practice limited to estate planning, probate, businesses and real estate
Your estate plan is a snapshot of you, your goals, your family, your assets, tax laws, and other laws in effect at the time it was created. All of these variables change over time, and so should your plan. It is unreasonable to expect the simple Will written when you were a newlywed to be effective now that you have a growing family, or now that you are divorced from your spouse, or now that you are retired and have an ever increasing swarm of grandchildren.
THE MAINTENANCE PLAN is only $99 per year and includes the following benefits:
1. Unlimited “name” changes to executed documents.
2. Unlimited calls and emails.
3. Unlimited POA restatements.
6. Webinars, Newsletters, and/or Emails updating you on the legal landscape.
7. Safekeeping of original documents in the firm’s will vault.
8. Client may cancel at any time.
The average person’s Will was drafted in the 1990’s. Here are some major estate law changes that have occurred since then:
Don't let your plan become outdated. Setup the maintenance plan today.